Meet Our Director of Golf
MEET OUR DIRECTOR OF GOLF - ANTHONY VAUGHN
Breaking the Ice with Anthony Vaughn
Q: If your house was burning down, what three objects would you try to save?
- Family (no brainer as the first selection)
- Wife’s vehicle out from the garage (would never hear the end of it if not)
- And finally our dog
: Do you have any hidden talents? What are they?
Q: Do you have any fears? What are they?
Q: If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be and why?
- Snakes, which is why you will not see me searching for any of my golf balls in the woods!
Q: If you could have dinner with any person alive in the world today, who would that be?
- A potato because I would like to say I am the number one seller in America!
Q: If you were banished to a desert island, would you rather be there alone, or with your worst enemy and why?
- Tim Tebow, no explanation necessary.
Q: If you could go back and visit any time period, what time would you travel to and why?
- Bring on the worst enemy… “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.”
Q: If you had to give up one of your senses (hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling, tasting) which would it be and why?
- The 80’s. Would love to go back and see if my brother and I were as much trouble as my two boys!
Q: What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Smelling! You can control better what you see, what you feel, what you taste and what you hear (my wife says I am good at controlling what I hear). So I would not mind losing first what I do not have control of… Smelling…
Q: What is your favorite TV show and why?
- Worm… And I went back for seconds.
Q: If you could take a vacation right now, where would you go?
Q: Name a gift you will never forget?
- I do not watch any TV shows
Q: What is one thing you really like about yourself?
- A plastic bag holder. I definitely thought it was one of those wind socks! Red beans and rice was in the running for favorite gift, but you cannot beat a solid plastic bag holder that can dual as a wind sock.
Q: What is something you have learned recently?
- I have the ability to not take myself seriously and am not afraid of making a fool of myself for others amusement!
Q: What is one quick trait you have that you inherited from your parents
- To not trust that my two year old can walk into a bathroom on his own without reaching his hand into the toilet to test the waters. That toilet had not been flushed by the way…
Q: What is one possession you treasured as a child and what one possession do you treasure the most now?
- Shout out to the mom’s here. Perseverance. No matter how high the hill is to climb, my momma dukes always grinded it out to the top.
Q: Finish the sentence: I would really like to learn how to....
- As a child: Baseball
- As an adult: Family
Q: If you could have an endless supply of any kind of food what would it be?
- Understand what is going on in my children’s heads when I ask them to do something and they answer by doing the exact opposite.
- Pizza… Good for breakfast, lunch and dinner!